Hentai Bliss RPG Hentai Bliss RPG

An excellent game if not a bit long. Oh and if anyone wants to know, the video clip at the end comes from "Maple Colors".

Myosotis Chapter 3 Myosotis Chapter 3

Awesome job as always, man. And the singer...my God she sounds so beautiful! Keep up the good work. ;-)

ImpendingRiot responds:

Thanks :) And Hania is amazing! Make sure to head over to Hania.newgrounds.com to check out her other awesome work. I'm pretty sure I listed her as a collaborator, but just in case

MLP: AJ POV Hentai MLP: AJ POV Hentai

Great game and all......though I never thought I'd get off on watching someone having sex with a pony. Lol. But yeah, like NeverWasCool said, it's just a shame that there wasn't an option to cum inside or outside. Perhaps you should remember that for your next game. Other than that, 5 stars all around. ;-)

Kajio responds:

Exposing new sexual deviance is my forte, it would appear. And yeah, I typically remember to add both as an option.

Myosotis Chapter 2 Myosotis Chapter 2

An awesome game and excellent music, sir. Two thumbs way way up for you and Hania's performance. ;-)

Thanks!

Myosotis Chapter 1 Myosotis Chapter 1

A beautiful game with beautiful music.

Can't wait for Part 2!

First Thanksgiving Dif First Thanksgiving Dif

Nice one, guys.

I did enjoy the survival mode, in case you're wondering. However, normal difficulty seems a tad...too easy. But then again I am a genius! ;-D

Moonlight Difference Moonlight Difference

I loved this!

Great music, great art work and great story. Thank you for posting this.

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

Yeah...

It was a pretty stupid idea. Fo' shizzle, my nizzle. But otherwise a great game. Keep up the good work.

Hunters - Stage 6 Hunters - Stage 6

This game was absolutely phenominal!

A bit lengthy for a web-based game (as if there is such a rule) but otherwise outstanding. Keep up the good work and if you ever get a chance you should combine all the stages and upload it to XBLA and PSN. Seriously, I'd pay.

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

My apologies.

I've been having so much fun playing this that i didn't even bother to review it. All in all, it's quite fun...even if i have no idea how to play chess. lol.